Cool Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 Recipes
The Ninja Mega has become as hugely popular blender for its versatile uses such as extracting, mixing, blending, and food processing . If you are looking for examples of recipes that the Ninja 1500 blender can make, we provided some popular ones further down this post that show the diversity of foods that be made with the Ninja system 1500 blender.
If you are still trying to decide if this blender if right for you, here is a Mega Kitchen System 1500 product overview, a brief discussion on how it compares to other Ninja blenders and some examples of delicious Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 recipes to get you started.
Also, we have a huge guide on Best Ninja Blenders which reviews every Ninja blender on the market.
Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500
The Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 is a complete system set to inspire healthy living for the entire family. Equipped with a 1500-watt two-horse power motor, this super blender combines the functions of many kitchen appliances into one handy gadget.
The Mega system includes a 72-ounce blender pitcher, 8-cup food processor and three 16-ounce cups.
The super motor can handle all of your drink and meal-making needs.
It can efficiently crush ice and frozen fruit to create perfectly creamy frozen drinks and smoothies with ease.
Its 8-cup for processing bowl allows you to chop fresh ingredients or mix up to two pounds of dough in just 30 seconds.
You can use its reversible slicer / shredder disc to evenly slice and shred ingredients or, use the grating disc for cheese.
The three 16-ounce Nutri Ninja cups are perfect for preparing nutritious drinks for the entire family to drink or take on the go.
Does it Work
Does Ninja Mega complete kitchen system 1500 blender & food processor really work?
Yes, according to strong reviews from places like ConsumerReports and CNET
Whether it’s extracting, mixing, blending or processing, Ninja Mega System handle a wide range of tasks.
With the powerful 1500-watt motor, you can effortlessly mix dry and wet ingredients into bread and decadent desserts in seconds. This kitchen gadget has the power to create rustic pizza dough, delicious cookie dough and even delicate crepe batter.
The versatility of the Nutri Ninja allows you to chop fresh ingredients evenly without creating any mush as it effortlessly minces, chops, grinds and blends a variety of ingredients for easy meal preparations.
Overall, the Nutri Ninja is a little more versatile than the popular Single-serve blenders on the market.
Ninja has several blenders other than the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500 and it would be very helpful to compare the Nutri Ninja blenders to help you figure out which one is the best for your needs.
One of the popular Ninja Blenders is the Ultima Series.
On the subject of Ninja Mega Kitchen System vs. Ninja Ultima Kitchen System, the main advantage of the Ninja Mega is that it can be used for food processing with its inclusion of a processing bowl and blade.
The Ultima Series blenders are just blenders, mixers and extractors whereas the Ninja Mega System offer all three functions plus, food processing.
So if you want more functions for a single kitchen gadget, you would definitely want a Ninja Mega Kitchen System.
Now, there are three Ninja Mega blenders and we’ll go into the discussion about Ninja Mega Blender BL770 vs BL 771 vs BL772.
All three have the same blending power as they have the same motor specifications.
Here are the main differences:
The Ninja Mega BL 770 comes with a 72-ounce blending pitcher, two 16-ounce blending cups and a food processor bowl.
The Ninja Mega BL 771 comes with a 72-ounce blending pitcher, two 16-ounce blending cups and a 3-cup food processor bowl. The main advantage over the BL 770 system is that the processor bowl is bigger.
The Ninja Mega BL 772 comes with a 72-ounce blending pitcher, three 16-ounce blending cups and a 3-cup food processor bowl. The main advantage over the BL 771 system is that it has an extra 16-ounce blending cup.
The difference in prices is negligible so it really depends on what would suit you and your family. Bigger families have bigger needs so the tendency is to go for the higher version. Smaller families may opt for the basic BL 770 but for just a few dollars they can have a set with bigger food and drink making capacity for parties and small gatherings.
Now, this is what it’s all about…
Here are some sample recipes that you can easily prepare and enjoy with the Ninja Mega Kitchen System 1500.
Hun-ny Coffee Ice Cream
- Pour 2 cups of whole milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 package (3.4 ounces) vanilla pudding mix into the whole milk.
- Lightly whisk the mixture using a wire whisk until dissolved, approximately one minute. Do not over-mix or the mixture will thicken and not be easy to pour.
- Pour the mixture into two standard ice cube trays, equally distributing between the two.
- Place the ice cube trays in the freezer and freeze for eight hours or overnight.
- In a Ninja 56-ounce food-processing bowl fitted with the standard blade attachment, place all the frozen vanilla ice cubes.
- Add 1/2 cup of cold espresso coffee, plus another 1/4 cup. Use the crush function and process for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid and add 1/2 cup dark-chocolate covered almonds. Place the lid back on the food processing bowl and crush for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid, carefully remove the blades and serve.
Carrot Cup Cakes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 6-cup cupcake pan with paper liners and set aside.
- Place the shredder disc onto the spindle in the bowl and attach the lid. Select Speed one.
- Using the food pusher, push 4 medium peeled and cut carrots through the feed chute.
- Remove the shredded carrots and place into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Using the dough attachment in the 64-ounce Food Processor bowl, add 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- Process on Speed 1 for 15 to 20 seconds or until all ingredients are fully combined.
- Add batter into the mixing bowl with the carrots and fold in all the carrots with a spatula.
- Pour mixture into the cupcake molds and bake 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 20 minutes then, remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Frost as desired.
You can mix and match ingredients to make just about any smoothie like other “extractor” style blenders. For example here is a popular berry smoothie:
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 peeled mangoes
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup ice cubes
If you are looking for Ninja blender smoothie recipes then there is a popular Ninja blender smoothie book on Amazon.com with good reviews.
While motor and bowls are important features of a blender, it is also about ease of use, versatility, and how the final product comes out after using the blender. Overall, the Ninja Mega 1500 is a solid kitchen appliance at a reasonable price.